Pipelayer, Tailman, or Skilled Laborer
We are seeking a Tailman/Mason/Skilled Laborer to assist underground crews in the installation of pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains and water mains.
- Assist crew with various duties as assigned for underground construction projects.
- Requires prior Tailman/ Mason/ Skilled Laborer experience with an underground pipe crew.
- Operating Hand and Power Tools, up to 70% of the day.
- Hand Digging, up to 50% of the day.
- Climbing and Grasping, up to 50% of the day.
- Twisting and Bending, up to 50% of the day.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
- Pushing up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
- Pulling up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
- Carrying up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
Job training opportunities available after hire. Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply). DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.