Field Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We are seeking a Field Mechanic to commute to job sites and conduct equipment maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment such as backhoes, loaders and excavators.
- Must have heavy equipment mechanic experience.
- Must have strong diagnostic skills for loaders, backhoes and pumps.
- Clean MVR.
- Perform preventative maintenance work on heavy trucks and heavy construction equipment.
- Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, or other breakdown/failure of heavy equipment.
- Diagnosing and repairing hydraulic system components.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
Job training opportunities available after hire. Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply). DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.