We are seeking a Backhoe Operator to lay pipe and structures pertaining to underground utility construction projects.
- Requires prior Backhoe Operator experience with an underground construction pipe crew.
- Experience excavating trenches at various depths.
- Experience with trench boxes.
- Experience laying water, sewer and/or drainage pipe on mainline crew.
- Excavating trenches and ditches.
- Dig around and assist in exposing live utilities.
- Slope and assist in installing and removing shoring from ditches and other related excavations.
- Digging to set grades and removing unstable grades, as well as other tasks involving the backhoe.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more.
Job training opportunities available after hire. EOE DFWP
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.